USP-NF – U.S. Pharmacopeia-National Formulary
The United States Pharmacopeia National Formulary (USP-NF) is updated on an ongoing basis. During the year, the revisions are published in the supplements appearing twice a year and are included in the main issue of the USP-NF once a year.
Short-term revisions of the USP-NF are published on the USP homepage:
- Notices of revisions / revisions
- Interim revision announcements (IRAs)
- Corrections (Errata)
With a period of 6 months between publication and official validity, the users are given time to change internal requirements, e.g. for the transfer of new and revised monographs to the laboratory.
Forms of publication:
- The multi-volume main edition (each book bound) plus supplements during the year can be obtained from the Deutsche Apotheker Verlag
- You will receive a online license at Deutscher Apotheker Verlag
- A USB flash drive/ USB-stick for individual user you will receive at the Deutscher Apotheker Verlag